Here we are trying to have create a docker image for Airflow [airflow:2.3.1-python3.8 ]
Dockerfile has the following
FROM apache/airflow:2.3.1-python3.8 USER root
When creating image getting an error as
“ERROR: failed to solve: apache/airflow:2.3.1-python3.8: error getting credentials – err: exit status 1, out: `Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY`“
The error message suggests that there’s a problem with the D-Bus daemon and the lack of an X11 $DISPLAY environment variable.
To resolve this issue, you can try the following:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Docker installed.
- Ensure that your Docker daemon is running properly. You can check this by running
docker infoin your terminal.
- Log in to Docker Hub with the following command (replace
<your_password>with your Docker Hub credentials):
docker login -u <your_username> -p <your_password>
- If you’re still experiencing issues, try pulling the image manually before building your Dockerfile:
docker pull apache/airflow:2.3.1-python3.8
- If none of the above solutions work, you can try updating your D-Bus configuration. Add the following line to your Dockerfile before the
FROMdirective to set the environment variable:
Dockerfile will be like
ENV NO_AT_BRIDGE=1 FROM apache/airflow:2.3.1-python3.8 USER root
- Build the Docker image again, and if the issue persists, there may be a problem with your Docker installation or system configuration. You might want to consider reinstalling Docker.