300 Administrative Officers - Oriental Insurance - 32795/-
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications for recruitment of 300 (Three Hundred) Officers in Scale I cadre from open market.Administrative Officers (Scale -I)
Total vacancy reported : 300
Pay scale : Rs. 32795-62315/-
Accounts : 20 vacancy
Engineer : 15 vacancy
Actuaries : 02 vacancy
Generalists : 223 vacancy
Legal : 30 vacancy
Medical Officer : 10 vacancy
Educational Qualification (as on 31.07.2017)
Candidates must possess the minimum qualification as listed in the table below from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 31.07.2017
1. Educational qualification should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 31.07.2017
2. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 31.07.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
3. The candidate must possess valid mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 31.07.2017.
4. Percentage marks shall be as mentioned in the final mark-sheet/degree of the university. The fraction of percentage so mentioned will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
5. Where CGPA/OGPA are awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the
appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
Maximum age : 30 years
Selection process : Online Written Exam & Interview.
Application fee :
SC/ ST / PWD : Rs.50/-
Candidates : Rs.600/
Share via whatsapp
Starting date : 18.08.2017
Last date : 15.09.2017
Dates of online examination : 22.10.2017 and 18.11.2017