Department of Atomic Energy - Scientific Assistant / B - 35400/-
is a high profile Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy and is responsible for building India’s Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor, from beginning of the India’s Second Phase Nuclear programme which will bring energy security for India in future.
Name of the post and essential qualification.
a) Health Physics : B.Sc (Physics) with minimum 60% marks.
b) Chemistry : B.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
c) Electrical : Diploma (Electrical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
d) Mechanical : Diploma (Mechanical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
e) Instrumentation : Diploma (Instrumentation) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
Total vacancy reported
Share via whatsapp
: 14Pay in the Pay Matrix
1) Educational/Technical Qualifications should be from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
2) Candidates are required to work in round the clock shifts.
3) Candidates holding Diploma (Electronics & Instrumentation) can apply for Instrumentation
4) Candidates holding Diploma (Electrical & Electronics) can apply for Electrical.Selection Process
Candidates have to appear for a written test. Those qualified in the written test will be called for Personal Interview.
The candidates successful in both the written examination and Personal Interview will be empanelled only on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.General conditions
1. Applications will be accepted online only.
2. Facility for online submission of applications will be Available from 04.11.2017 to 24.11.2017
3. Last date for receipt of online application 24.11.2017 till 2400 hrs.
4. For online submission of applications and fee payable, Please visit website www.Bhavini.Nic.InNotification