Technician,Librarian,Officer,Assistant for IIT - 34800/-
Institute invites online applications from the Indian Citizens for the following non-faculty posts in Administrative/Ministerial / Technical Sector as per the Pay Band plus Grade Pay mentioned against each. The candidates are required to submit the application and requisite fee through online portal only. The online portal shall remain open from 01.10.2017 to 25.10.2017.
1. Opening date for submission of online application: 01.10.2017
2. Last date of submission of online application: 25.10.2017 1. Assistant Librarian
A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. 2. Assistant Security Officer
(i) Graduate with 4 years relevant experience.
(ii) Should have Military or NCC and Fire fighting or Police training.
(iii) Be able to drive light vehicles / motor cycle and handle fire arms in addition to having a sound health and active habits. 3. Junior Superintendent
(1) Master’s Degree with 5 years of post qualification relevant experience or Bachelors Degree with 7 years relevant experience in government Departments/ Government Autonomous organizations (including educational institutions)/PSUs
(2) Knowledge of Office procedures, rules, computer office application and Secretarial practices. 4. Junior Technician
(1) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
(2) Minimum two (2) years of post qualification work experience in audio-video, film production, animations, webcast, MOOC etc. Science Communication (both oral and writing); handling state-ofthe-art audio-video equipment. Computers and ICT tools in government Departments/ Government Autonomous organizations5. Junior Assistant
Essential: Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
Desirable: Exposure to office procedure like maintenance of files, noting, drafting, book keeping, establishment matters, legal/ purchase, etc. Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, etc. 6. Junior Library Superintendent
Graduate plus Bachelor of Library Science or Master of Library Science or equivalent Diploma in Library Science with 6 years relevant library experience. 7. Junior Library Assistant
Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Info. Science OR Diploma in Lib & Inf. Sc with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline OR two years degree in M. Lib & Inf. Sc. (Integrated)Pay band
: 9300-34800 + GP 4200
Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Short-listing criteria shall be considered as on the last date of the submission of online application i.e. 25.10.2017Last date
Share via whatsapp