Bhabha Atomic Research Centre recruitment
BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE will conduct a Walk-In-Interview for appointment of two posts of Nuclear Medicine Technologist in the grade of Scientific Assistant/В on locum / adhoc basis.
1. Qualification : B.Sc. with a Post Graduate Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology like DMRIT or BNMT or any equivalent course approved by AERB. Candidate with Masters Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology / Sciences may also apply but shall not be given any preference or higher pay. Candidates who have completed such requisite training programs are eligible to apply, irrespective of the results.
2. No. of posts : 2 (Two)
3. Experience : Some experience in nuclear medicine imaging is preferable but not essential.
4. Emoluments : 19,502 + D.A. admissible for SA/B
5. Period of appointment : Not more than 89 days at one time (Maximum 2 terms)
6. Nature of appointment : Locum-leave vacancy
7. Age limit : Not more than 50 years as on 01.12.2017
8. Day, date and time of interview : 07.12.2017 (Thursday) at 1430 hrs.
9. Reporting time for interview Forms will be issued between 1330 to 1425 hrs on the same day.
10. Venue for interview Conference Room No. 3, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400094.
Candidates who wish to be considered for the post may appear for interview on 7th December, 2017 (Thursday) at 1430 hrs. in Conference Room No. 3, 1st Floor, ВARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094.Notification
Share via whatsapp