50 Civic Volunteers under Kolkata Police
Applications are invited from willing candidates, for engagement in 50 (fifty) post of Civic
Volunteers under Kolkata Police and sent to the Office of Addl. Commissioner of Police (VI), K.P.
Body Guard Lines, 7 D.H. Road, Kolkata – 700027, so as to reach on or before 10.12.2017.
The applicant should posses the following Eligibility Criteria:
1. Minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years (as on 1st September of
2017) and maximum age is 60 years.
2. Minimum Educational Qualification: Class-VIII.
3. Should not have any criminal record against him / her in any Police Station.
4. Should be physically and mentally fit.
1. Applicants will download the Application Form from the website and submit the same at Drop Box kept at Control Room – Body Guard Lines , 7, D.H. Road Alipore, Kolkata 700027.
2. The selection of Civic Volunteers for enrolment will be done by the process of interview by the Selection Committee chaired by Sr. DC (AP) Kolkata, along with ACP Brigade HQ and one Inspector working under the D.C as member.
How to apply
Application form:- Prescribed format of application is attached herewith. It should be printed on white A-4 size paper only. The following documents shall have to be attached with the application:- (i) Self attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
Last date : Dec 10Notification
Share via whatsapp