Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. 219 vacancies
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2017-18 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches: Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancy reported : 139 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancy reported : 91 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 4000/- (Per Month)
1. Chemical Engg.
2. Civil Engg.
3. Computer Science & Application
4. Electrical Engg.
5. Electrical & Electronics Engg.
6. Electronics & Tele communication Engg.
7. Industrial Engg.
8. Information Technology
9. Instrumentation Technology
10. Mechanical Engg.
12. Modern office MgmtQualification
(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute /
University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship. Age Limit
: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 14 to 25 years as on 01.11.2017
How to apply
Share via whatsapp
All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference.Last Date
for online application : 10.12.2017Last Date
for Submission of Printout of Online Application : 17.12.2017Notification