16 Assistant Engineer for BEL - 5 Lkh
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navratna Company and India’s premiere Professional Electronics company requires retired/retiring on or before 01.09.2017 from Army/Air force/Navy personnel with 3 years Diploma in Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics, Electronics & Communication or Tele Communication discipline in the rank of JCO having 15 years & above post qualification (Professional) experience, on short term employment basis in E-I grade (Executive) for a period of 5 years for its Telecom & Broadcasting Systems SBU, Bangalore Unit.Sr. Assistant Engineer (Short-term) in E-I Grade.
Number of vacancy reported : 16 posts (Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. rules). No. of posts may vary based on the requirement at the appropriate time.
Share via whatsapp
AREA OF EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should have knowledge of reading engineering drawings and schematic diagrams of assembly work.
- Hands on experience on assembly of PCB,RF/Ethernet/OFC Cables, data and power wiring of communication modules, Racks and systems.
- Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of satellite communication equipments,OFC, HLF, VLF Communication Equipments, UPS, power wiring, switches, Routers,VOIP and Networking at various sites in India.
- On site AMC, warranty support, Trouble shooting/repair, store keeping of systems supplied by BEL.
- Work involved frequent travelling and long duration of stay at sites in India.
: The applicants should have worked in one or more of the
following areas: Communication systems, satellite communication, computers & networks, Switching Equipments HLF, VLF Equipments and OFC etc.AGE
: Upper age limit : 52 years as on 01.09.2017 (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. guidelines).PAY SCALE
: Rs.12600-3%-32500/-. All emoluments put together, the CTC will be approximately around Rs.5,00,000/- per annum. TA/DA for outstation duty will be given as per Company rules.SELECTION
: The selection will be through a written test & Interview.GENERAL
: The term would initially be for a period of 5 years and is extendable based on the performance of the candidates & the requirement of the Company.
Last date : 31.08.2017