Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd-Assistant Operator
Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd. Job Specification and Job Description
: Not more than 26 years as on the date of advertisement
Qualification : B.Sc (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) minimum 60% OR Diploma Chemical with minimum 60% OR MSc candidates may also apply, but the requisite qualification is BSc and hence, their MSc degree will not be considered. Preferable: NCVT Exam in BSc. And / or Diploma in Chem. Engg. Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade All courses must be full-time from recognized institution.
* Undertake plant visits and execute routine activities as per SOPs as detailed in co-ordination with Shift In-charge.
* Collect readings/samples and maintain log of process parameters at desired frequency
* Take corrective actions for abnormality/deviation and report to DCS/ Panel In-charge/shift In-charge
* Take instructions from Shift In-charge and follow in case of emergency or deviation
* Carry out proper isolation/purging of machine/equipment in line with safety and environment norms for inspection, maintenance etc.
Safety and Environment Care:
* Use prescribed PPE’s to maintain personal safety
* Maintain plant safety by following safe practices
* Prevent damage to environment and minimize wastage through proper action
* Report near miss accidents / unsafe conditions
* Maintain general conditions and deposition of plant e.g. keeping the functional area clean, proper disposal of wastes, etc.
* Provide suggestions for improvement in process
* Learn/adopt new working techniquesRemuneration
The selected candidate shall undergo contractual appointment for 3 years and renewal shall be subject to satisfactory performance. On completion of contractual period, he/she shall be absorbed in regular grade of the Company subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Company at that time shall be required to execute a Service Agreement for three years of Rs.1,00,000/- Remuneration shall be as per prevalent norms of the company, as may be amended and applicable at a given point in time.Last date : 17/7/2020