IREL-Indian Rare Earths Limited-Recruiting Trade and Graduates
IREL (India) Limited (formerly Indian Rare Earths Limited), Manavalakurichi invites applications
from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following eligibility criteria for engagement of 21 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules made there under.Trade Apprentices
- Fitter : Passed ITI in Fitter trade.
- Electrician : Passed ITI in Electrician trade.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : Passed ITI in Mechanic (M V) trade.
- PASAA/COPA : Passed ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant trade.
- Welder : Passed ITI in Welder trade.
- Mechanical : B.E (Mechanical)
- Electrical : B.E (Electrical & Electronics)
- Electrical : Diploma (Electrical & Electronics)
As on the last date of application, age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST categories is up to 5 years, for OBC (NCL) up to 3 years and for PWD up to 10 years.How to apply for Apprenticeship:
1. Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill
Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org.in) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD( http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portals.
The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address:
The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252The filled in application should reach us on or before 05.08.2020